Sunday, January 1, 2012

December 31, 2011 photos.

Waiting for our name to be called at Flying Biscuit, dude there was a serious waiting line there!


"but why do you have to take pictures of me now?"
because I like to Robin, thats why lol


riding into the sun lookin meeean lol


"NO TEXTING AND DRIVING ROBIN!!!" she was caught red handed lol


The sky is so blue in this photo.


She always makes faces lol



random store in little 5 points.


Ayan makes faces too lol!
Two of my favorite ladies



the dark and blurry ones lol

 
hair, hair, hair, hair, hair lol


Met a cool guy at Ayan's job. Its nice to run into men with knowledge


LOVE!


 Yeah so I ended up being at home for midnight though lol. Stood outside in only my skin and just listened to the world erupt with excitement around me :]

Hello January 1, 2012



Post a Comment