Wednesday, September 21, 2011

TROY DAVIS.. my opinion



I knew I'd end up posting about this especially with how many protesters I've been seeing outside of my job at Georgia State University. This actually isn't a new story to me, I'm from Savannah, Georgia so we have heard about this story for years. ---Anyway I signed a petition for him and left the following comment:

I am leaving my name here, because I am completely against any sort of execution, for any reason, whether guilty or not. It is extremely saddening that people feel as though they have the right to say that another person deserves to die.


WHO ARE YOU TO TAKE SOMEONES LIFE AWAY?

My heart goes out to Troy for having to deal with this horrible situation for so many years.

BE STRONG WE ARE ON YOUR SIDE!
----
 
You all please sign  THE TROY DAVIS PETITION 
I hope I will have a chance to protest, but of course I'm always working so I'm doing what I can from afar. Let Your Voice Be Heard American People :]
 
peace and love.
Post a Comment