Sunday, June 5, 2011

I went to Savannah :]

So, last week we went to Savannah (my hometown) ugh I miss it so much! It was so lovely to enjoy it for those 2 days though..
We woke up early and headed south, I rode comfortably in the trunk of the SUV lol and snapped photos the whole time


Once we made it there, we visited, and of course we had to get some good food :]


 I always take photos in random bathrooms when I'm out lol


Then we went downtown, I love the history and the arts that Savannah comes with..





             Of course I got my first tan lines of the year while I was in Savannah lol 96 degrees that day


Then we headed to the beach and stopped to get some fresh fruit off of the island

 



Oh how I love the ocean. As far as thee eye can see



After enjoying all of that sunny weather there, I knew it was gonna be time for me to start hitting the pool once I got back to Atlanta lol.



--Random note: I really appreciate you all checking out my blog, within the past 3 months I've had a dramatically large increase with how many views I get per month (like a 16,000 increase lol)  I don't know what it is thats interesting you all, but Thank you so very much :]
Post a Comment