Thursday, March 10, 2011

photos and updates from this week :]

For whatever reason, I haven't been able to talk normally for a whole week now! I am horribly hoarse. I mean to the point that my voice just keeps going out..
I even had to call into work on Monday because I couldn't talk lol.

My dance buddies say this voice fits my personality, cause I'm a QUEEN honey!! lmao
(that means, DRAG QUEEN personality, flamboyant, and just over the top randomly lol)

Me and Jimmy

Friday night dance rehearsal

Me and the ladies dressed and ready to go on stage :]
(right to left) Me, Charise, Madeline, Shari, and Bernadette
we were missing Krystal in the photo

WE KILLED IT!
Atlanta Dance Source took this photo of us performing, --and they tagged me on facebook lol.
how did they know who I was??

 
   as they say these types of guys can be a lady's best friend..
    me and Cedric had a lovely heart to heart after we performed


Me and lovely Ayan :]
and our big hair lol. we have such a great time together

and I'm always sky watching..



There's so much more that's been going on..
I'm excited about giving you all more visuals and bringing you into my little world :]
Post a Comment