Saturday, February 19, 2011

Watch our performance!

(me before the performance)
This was a phenomenal experience. It's not the best footage, but hey, you get the idea of it lol. Try to spot me, and good luck because most of us have huge hair lol.
Then when we went to sit in the crowd and watch the rest of the show, I see 2 of my favorite dance buddies, and a lot of other dancers from the dance studio supporting :]

Alexis and Cedric. Love them. Day and Monica in the back lol.

me and Niclaos sitting in the audience, he was one of the guys that performed with us

You all, this is only the beginning.. people are taking notice! 
 Jessica is so amazing and I'm extremely glad that she picked me as one of her dancers :]

NEXT! OK so yesterday, me and my new buddy Ayan finally got a chance to hang out! She took me to this Vietnamese noodle place, and it is now her fault that I am addicted to it lol

Amazing food and big haired girls lol.

me and her are so much alike when it comes to our energy.. that's amazing.
She's a lover just as I am :]
We shared so many laughs.. I can already tell it's the beginning of a grand friendship.
Beautiful!

OH! We moved into our new place, back in sandy springs.. and I have my own bathroom! lol Cant wait to start decorating :]
Post a Comment