Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



I'm entering the new year feeling a bit under the weather :[ but I'm trying to knock it out before it gets worse.

I was up watching all of the little count down shows on tv, and then it was 11:30pm... I got sleepy. I planned to lay down for only a few mins. Next thing I know, I get a phone call from a friend wishing me Happy New Year, and I jumped out of bed to catch the count down and then I noticed it was 12:30am lmao
I can't believe I slept through it! 
and it's even funnier because I thought I was on time for it lol.

I thought I was going to a party, but didnt. Then one of my friends was going to take me over his friends house for a get together, but I started feeling sick and very tired.. so I stayed at home.

I will make up for it next year lol. 


 2010 has flown passed, this has been my hustle year, dancing, training, performing, working hard.
So may the new year of 2011 bring me love, peace, lots of dancing, amazing people, and lots of laughter!
According to horoscopes2011 this year is going to be an interesting one for Taurus, I can already tell it will be just with how the year has ended on such a high note for me :]

Here's me and Brandon dancing..




Post a Comment