So yesterday, I was told that "All women, especially young attractive ones, are able to get whatever they want from a man. Many women have their rules about what kinds of guys they'll marry, or just what they want in general from a man: 'I will marry rich', 'I want a big family', 'I want a big house', 'I want a man that can care for me' ---when dealing with a woman who knows exactly what she wants, it can be dangerous for man.. because most men are weak-minded when it comes to the opposite sex. When he's her target, it will be extremely hard for him to get out of her reach." He also mentioned how a lady will "pick" through men until she's pleased with ones qualities.
I laughed when I heard him say all of this, because a lot of it sounds very familiar from us women. This is a bad quality if you're one of those women with such high standards.. those are usually the women that are trying to tie a man down lol. But I just figured I'd mention what he said, because I personally needed to hear that... it gave me that "YOU HAVE THE POWER!!!!" feel lmao ..duuumb!
Anyway, here's a few shots from a few of the photographers that I worked with this past week..
Kimberly Murray was the person that took this photo of me.. I just love her energy when we shoot, she's so sweet :]
And Melissa did these last two here...
oh!! and here's some highlights... I rode on the back of my buddys motorcycle last week and fell in love with it lol. It's weird because that was my 3rd time ever riding on one, but man I had an amazing time... and we went FAST! Not carelessly though, I wanted to feel what the speed was like, and I sure did at 120mph hahaha. Amazing. and now I am addicted. I want one!!! But I must keep talking myself out of that, I don't need to ever own a motorcycle lol... they're dangerous. I will ride on the back of one as often as possible though :]
I was taken out to eat this past Saturday. And enjoyed the night with like 7 other people lol.
That was my view from across the room.. we had our own personal room at the restaurant where we also had to take off our shoes and ate the traditional way :]
We went and hung out at one of their houses afterwards.. listening to music, rapping and singing the songs together.. then we went out to this club called Tongue and Groove lol.. I raised an eyebrow at that name too lol! That was my first time going out to a nightclub this year, and it was very much so well worth it! They took so many photos while we were dancing at the club and even did video mode hahaha.. I dont know who has the photos, but if I see them.. I will share! UPDATE: literally not even 10min after I posted this, they tagged me in a few on facebook hahaha
Had I not met my lovely French friend, Anja, I would have never even been acquainted with these people.
YEEES for giving the kissy face all night long lol. Me and Gera (the girl in the blue shirt) got along easily for our first time meeting each other that night... a new friendship in the making. She's from Africa, yet has a strong English accent lol.. I imitate her, and she laughs :]
Anyway... I like answering these random questions and posting them for the ones that don't know much about me :]
1. Initials: VRD
2. Name someone with the same birthday as you: my old manager.. robin
3. Favorite fruit: pineapples/mangos
4. For or against same sex marriage: For.. although I really don't care, that topic is played the heck out. let people do what they want!
5. Are you allergic to anything: certain types of metal
6. Are you bisexual: People may say that, but I don't label myself. I date who I want :]
7. Have you ever slept in someone elses clothes? Yes
8. How many U.S states have you been to? too many to count! i've been up and down the whole east coast, from canada to miami.. and some other states..
9. How many of the U.S states have you lived in? 4. Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, and Ohio.
10. Have you ever lived outside the U.S? I was born in Europe.
11. Name something physical you like about yourself? Mis piernas :] my legs
12. Something non-physical you like about yourself? My free spirit
13. Do you have any pets? Si... un perro.. a dog. I used to have a cat, but not anymore :[
14. What is your dream car? A CHALLENGER
15. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? Thats a hard one.. probably Germany or Brasil.
16. Are you bipolar? no...
17. What dream car do you want your husband/wife to drive? I really don't care
18. Where would you want to go on a first date? we can go chitchat over food.. or to a park... or something..
19. Would you date the person who posted this before you? I don't even know that dude..
20. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? Yes
21. Ever been kissed under fireworks? Nope.. I don't think so..
22. What was the last text message you received: "Sup looove" lol
23. Have you ever bungee jumped? nope
24. Have you ever white water rafted? nope.. that would be wild lol
25. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? Mmmmmhm :]
26. Are you racist? nope..
27. What song are you listening to right now? The TV commercials
28. What’s your favorite song at the moment? thats a hard one.. deuces has been stuck in my head like crazy.. Usher "okay" Amy Winehouse "stronger than me" but I do know one thing, I heard this ladygaga song "teeth" and I must dance to that one day lol..
29. What was the last movie you watched? I don't remember the name of it..
30. Where was the last place you went besides your house? My job
31. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property? nope
32. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? in a playful manner, yes.
33. What’s the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? their build.. thin and toned... stocky.. skinny.. big and muscular etc.
34. What’s your fav. body part on the opposite sex? their arms or stomach if theyre in good shape lol.. i always notice arms.
35. What do you usually order from Starbucks? The strawberries and cream drinks
36. Say something totally random about yourself: I like polishing my nails lol
37. Do you have an iPod? Si..
38. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? They mostly say "You remind me of Erykah Badu" or the last comment was Corrine Bailey lol... big compliment, but of course it's only because of my natural look :]
39. Do you have freckles? no I wish! my mother has pretty freckles
40. Are you comfortable with your height? Sure I am.. but it wouldve been nice to be just 2inches taller so that I could do more modeling lol.
41. Do you love someone right now? it doesn't matter if I do... I have no one to call mine anyway
42. How tall are you? 5’5 :]
43. Do you speak any other language other than english? My spanish is decent...
44. Have you ever ridden in a limo? actually... no
45. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? Yes.. my stepfather Warren and a very good friend from high school Charlie... I miss them both
46. Do you watch MTV? rarely.
48. What’s something that really annoys you? When people lead me on.
50. Do you like Michael Jackson? Of course... I'm a dancer
51. Have you ever surfed? on my boogey board when I was little haha.. but not on a surf board.. I will one day!
52. Do you know how to pump gas? of course.
53. Do you drive? Nope..
54. What’s the latest you have ever stayed out? til the sun came up the next morning
55. Have you ever thought that you were honestly going to die? kind of, with the accidents I've had when I was younger.. always coming home with a bloody face/elbows/knees etc from biking.. skating.. or even skateboarding lol...
56. Were you ever rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? nope
57. Have you ever been dared to do something you didn’t want to do? of course lol..
58. What’s your favorite state to live in? oooh thats hard. I love Georgia.. I love New york.. I love Florida
59. What color is your hair? Dark brown and light brown.
60.What color are your eyes? Dark brown.
61. Do you have any special talents? I'm a dancer :]
62. Favorite non-alcoholic drink? I don't drink anyway.. I love smoothies!!
63. Favorite city? Savannah, NYC, and Miamiiii
64. Have you ever ridden a mechanical bull? no lol.. that would be fun and very funny
65. If you were working on a pirate ship, what would you most likely be? I don't know ??
66. Who do you live with? one of my sisters and her boyfriend..
67. Last thing you watched on TV? the T.O. show
68. Do you wear glasses or contacts? Neither.. I have 20/20 vision, but I like to wear glasses from time to time.. I like how I look in them lol
69. Do you like to sleep ? Sure I do.. but not all day.
and to end this..
Me and my sister laugh at this clip of family guy all of the time. ULTRA funny
I absolutely love this video... it brings emotion out of me like crazy especially with how I was feeling last week, I've watched it way too many times.
I was going to show you all the people that I'm gonna be dancing for within the next months, but I got lazy lol. I will do that during the next post. I will say this though, all things happen for a reason: I was planning to go out of town during the weekend of Sept17-19 yet those plans got canceled abruptly.. but guess what? A special audition that I've been waiting for is happening on Sept 17th and 18th.. I will not miss this! It's crazy how things work..