Monday, November 15, 2010

dancing and modeling


I was one of the models for APG last week, and oh my goodness it was freezing cold outside lol. I felt like I was on America's Next Top Model, trying not to shiver and not to look cold lol.

So as I've said before, I'm going to be performing in the Zach Lee showcase, and I will be in Jessica's piece.. we have been practicing hard, while on top of this: the show date was pushed back.
Then this week I will start rehearsing with Julia, we are going to be performing in a fashion show for a designer named Damaris Bitencourth. ---Whom I will probably be modeling for in this fashion show also :]


This girl is amazinggg... her clothes are so interesting. I'd def wear her items.. check her website out http://damarrie.com/

Anyway... I've been searching all day for a song to teach to next month. This is gonna be my first time officially choreographing... lol eeeek! but I feel like people need to see where my brain goes when I hear a song that I NEED to move to, so I plan to keep it very Vanisha-like lol.

I've been updating about me me and more me, I mean I know this is my blog and stuff lol, but I miss rambling about different life topics.. so I need to do that soon when I have some time..
--oh before I leave, don't forget about my tumblr page :]

Post a Comment