Tuesday, January 12, 2010

please read.

I'm here in Atlanta now, and in need of a J-O-B so I'm searching.

but anyway.. I need to vent a little. I feel like a lot of my people in Savannah are kinda giving me the cold shoulder, because I left town. If I had a dollar for how many times I got not-so-nice messages saying "You didn't even say bye!" or "You could have told me you were leaving!" I'd be rich.

It is very irritating honestly, especially because of fact I didn't even know that I was officially leaving town until like 4 days ago. Yes 4 days! Maybe even 3! Heck I didn't even know what was going on.. yet people are hounding me like I'm the worst person for leaving town.

DUDE ITS ONLY 4 HOURS AWAY
anyway..

I had to quit my job abruptly without a 2 weeks notice, then me and my family had to pack the house which took forever. --Aside from that, I know way too many people to sit there trying to send individual text messages to anyone, give phone calls, or even to hang out before I left town. As fun as that would've been, I had more important things to tend to. It's been VERY stressful lately dealing with this move and if you know moving like I do.. then you'd know exactly where I'm coming from. I did not want to leave town, but this was a decision that my mother made and was completely out of me and my sisters control.

I posted the news in my blog, and then also announced it on facebook and twitter because that is the fastest way that I can get to everyone at once.
I POST EVERYTHING IN MY BLOG AND I LEAVE LINKS TO IT ON FACEBOOK AND ALSO TWITTER TO KEEP FAMILY, FRIENDS, ASSOCIATES ETC. UPDATED
remember that.

 I never feel the need to explain my personal life often to everyone (which that isnt even half of the story)
-- but in this case I felt as though I needed to say something to those people that have been giving off all of the negative energy.
Post a Comment