Wednesday, November 18, 2009

BEYONCE VIDEO leaky leaky peaky weaky

IT'S BEEN LEAKED. I COULDNT HELP BUT TO POST IT, IM SORRY.

DUUUUDE BEYONCE'S SONG "VIDEO PHONE" I LOVE THAT SO MUCH, IT ALWAYS REMINDS ME OF HOW MUCH I ENJOY BEING "FILMED" LOL!
IT'S BEEN ON MY IPOD FOR ALMOST A YEAR.. AND I JUST KNEW SHE WAS GOING TO MAKE A VIDEO FOR IT. BUT I DIDN'T KNOW THAT LADY GAGA WAS GONNA BE ON THIS NEW VERSION!!! BEYONCE WORKED IT, HER OUTFITS LOOK GREAT.. AS USUAL. HER AND LADY GAGA WORKED THAT CHAIR ROUTINE.
I ONLY HAVE 1 REQUEST FOR BEYONCE: OFFICIALLY CHANGE YOUR HAIR!
GEEEEZ SHE'S HAD THE SAME LONG WEAVED HAIR STYLES SINCE FOREVER! I SAW HER WITH SHORT HAIR DURING 1 PERFORMANCE, AND IT LOOKED GOOD. IT'S TIME FOR SOMETHING NEW, HER HAIR LOOKED GREAT IN THE VIDEO.

ENOUGH RAMBLING!

BACK TO MY HOMEWORK LOL
Post a Comment