Tuesday, November 24, 2009

be happy!!!!

whenever I go to different websites through MSN, AIM, YAHOO etc.. the front page advertisements always catch my attention! They always have good information there lol. like this one: 31 Sneaky Mood Boosters http://health.msn.com/health-topics/depression/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100248033>1=31009 of course exercising and eating right plays a huge part in your mood.

I've got a few more essays to write before this week is over, and a quiz too..but actually the due date has been pushed back to Saturday since Thanksgiving is this week. I'm gonna plan to have those turned in before Thanksgiving though. I don't want to have to worry about it. Especially since I have to be at my job the day after that at 4:30am!!! BLACK FRIDAY.. yeah.. that'll be fun lol.

Anyway, I'm about to eat and get ready for work this morning. I just watched Janet Jackson's new video "Make Me" and I love it :] I've always been a Janet fan, I must see her perform in person one day.
This video reminds me of her older music, it's upbeat, sexy, and fun! Of course the dancers are great too. She still looks amazing.




oh yeah ...

Post a Comment