Wednesday, July 22, 2009

To Be Adventurous

My mother just sent me this photo of the scenery wherever she is... I
think she's in California because on one of the other photos it said
IRVIN or whatever, and I think that's in cali.
My mother is a truck driver so she's always in and out of so many
different states..
Speaking of my parents; my daddy with be here in Savannah on thursday
with my step mother, and I believe my step sister is coming too. They'll
be coming to see me perform this friday :]

--Ok back to the topic lol
I've never been to california before, but I do have a few cousins and an
aunt that lives close to LA.. I need to visit one day.

I'd like to be able to travel the world with my lover one day, that
would be amazing. In state and out of state... heck more like out of
this country lol..just embracing the beauty of our Earth!
And enjoying each other :]

Post a Comment