Friday, May 1, 2009

Next audition

The Wiz! Yeeeah this will be a lot of fun. One of my dance teachers
Muriel, is actually gonna be the choreographer.. so I think I have a
good chance of getting a spot in this play :]
Her dance style is GORGEOUS too.. I'm excited! Did I mention that this
is going to be in Savannah? The audition is this month
..look at the time...
ITS MAY 1ST!
My birthday month yayyy lol
Anytime my birthday is approaching, I try to remember special moments
that happened a few days before my day, or even the night before. The
reality is quite shocking when you think about it: I will NEVER be this
age EVER again.

So its always cool to be doing something that you WANT to be doing for
the last few days/hours of you being a certain age. Whether its you
eating your favorite candy, watching your favorite show, talking to your
bestfriend, or even spending time with a lover :]
--vanisha

Post a Comment