Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Enjoyed the sun

With keshia and terry at the park today. It was so hot, it felt like
summer.. seriously. Me and keshia spent the night at terry's place
lastnight, and we didn't sleep until like 4am this morning lol. So I
most def. am in need of some Zzz'z

But look at the geese photos! They let me get cloooose! They looked so
cute with their 8 little furry looking babies lol. I wanted to touch one
of the baby ones, but I didn't wanna get attacked by its mommy lol.
I got bit by a duck a few years ago while I was feeding it.. It didn't
hurt really, it was just too surprising for my liking lol. Especially
with all of the hissing that they do when they're trying to scare you
off!
We had a nice time though.. Today was my first day soaking up a few sun
rays.

--NOTICE I'VE CHANGED AND ADDED SOME NEW THINGS TO MY BLOG YAYYY
It made me mad that things were sooo simple to do, yet seemed so hard,
because I was on that freaking MACbook. geez.. I don't get how they're
supposed to be the best computers, yet so foreign? Maybe that's just how
I see them, because I'm clueless on a mac for the most part.

Ok its sleepy time for this body, I need to go running in the A.M.

Post a Comment