Wednesday, April 8, 2009

1 month

Until V-Day (Vanisha's birthday) that's amazing.. I will be 22 very soon. I want to celebrate it somehow.

Today I lounged for the most part.. My energy is different tonight.. Just a lot of thoughts running through my mind--

Someone gave me SLIM's CD called "Love's Crazy" it has hidden messages.. so I've been toldListen to this love song..its beautiful and made me smile today, I like keyshia cole :] the name of the song is "you complete me"

Random thought.. always follow your heart when you love someone, I've been seeing a lot of peoples situations lately, and even my own.. Some situations good.. Some are bad, but they all boil down to the same basic facts of love, follow your heart.. Just never let "love" get away, keep your eyes on the price :] cause while you're snoozing you could be losing!
Post a Comment